fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 10 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays June 26, 2014 444
MITCHUM ADVANCED CONTROL
I am one of those women that HATE getting sweat patches under my arms and because I am quite active this use to really bug me a lot. I started using the traditional mitchum products and recently saw the Advance Control had been added to the shelves of my usual stores. I am incredibly happy with this product. I have used a whole roller and am very satisfied with it. It is a one coat wonder! With other antipersirants I had to apply it the evening before going to bed and then another coat when I woke up in order to avoid sweat patches under my arms.

I prefer using the roll ons because they dry properly and therefore don't leave marks on my clothing. I find that cream bars left white marks and even stained my clothing after a while. The golden rule I have learnt is to apply 1 coat, leave it to dry and apply a second (leaving it to dry completely) - then you are truly free from wet underarms that day.

I really wish they had a fragrance free product offering for women because I prefer products that don't fight with the perfume I am wearing. I have seen that they have a fragrance free men's rollon and will buy that next time.

Available in:
Powder Fresh
Pure Fresh
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply