Deodorants, Powders, Sprays June 26, 2014 436
mitchem advanced
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is My LIFESAVER!
What the productt claims??
*our exclusive formula releases pure oxygen, a natural odor fighter, to help eliminate naturally occurring odor.
*maximum wetness protection with the highest level of active ingredient.
*keeps you smelling great for 48hours
*quick drying
*alcohol free: wont sting or irritate skin

MY VIEW:
I personally have got the mitchem shower fresh. its my absolute lifesaver! especially in those warm n hot weathers in Durban. it has a very fresh,long lasting smell(i dont mean that knocking heavy smell;) 0 its a good fresh smell for females. the ideal roll on to use. i have very sensitive skin, n i tend to perspire a lot under arms. ever since using mitchem advanced, it keeps me feeling frsh, dry and also comfortable around people. It definitely keeps me confident. prior to using this roll on, i would tend to shy away , n not wanting to raise my hand (u know the present mam, ask questions kind of hand movements).I feel a bit more confident enough to use different colours of clothes, before i should only use dark colours, or change tops more than once a day. It also drys quite quick, making it user friendly on those rushy mornings. However the only downfall is it doesnt last 48hrs for me:( wish it did:D
Grab yours now:)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 11, 2014
Besides smelling nice and fresh,I like the way it keeps me the whole day!!
BB
bianca b.k
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply