4.4 6 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes December 10, 2013 302
Sugar Scrub
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: R65

My number one find of 2013 was a sugar scrub stocked by Miladys and their new range continues to blow me away. I find that these scrubs are great for over the weekend, when you have a little extra time to pamper yourself but should only be used once a week, as they are quite rough but great for exfoliating.This is a special treat for your skin, as mentioned in my skin care article, exfoliation on the weekly basis is essential as it will allow moisturizers to penetrate better, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple. The scrub is not limited to exfoliating, as it is complimented by a nourishing oil that is packed with amazing fragrances, so good that you can eat it all up! I am a huge fan of this fruity treat and I stick by my word in saying this is something EVERYONE needs to invest in. It is the perfect scrub to get rid of irritated winter skin, and great for the summer as you can use it to prepare for self-tans, or getting ready for an even natural tan. The tubs are long lasting, and will only need to be replaced every 3 months or so.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply