Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows April 09, 2013 112
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This phenomenal product was purchased from the Clicks Beauty sale just after the festive season. I paid R19.95 on sale :D, but its original retail price is R69.95. After using this amazing product I would definitely pay the full price when my kit runs dry.

For this price, youre getting a complete kit to create the ultimate smokey eyed look. From your eyes to lips and even your nails. One box creates a multitude of sexy smokiness.

Once opened, the left side of the lid has diections on how to chieve your metallic smokey eye. The right side houses the cosmetics. As there are four eyeshadow colours and the instructions only require you use three, a host of different looks can be achieved.

The instructions were easy to follow and the products of very high quality. The eyeshadow went on smoothly and lasted throughout the day, without a eye-primer it did crease towards the end of the day. The lip gloss is the ultimate glittery pink. It offers shine, sheen and moisturization in one sweep. Lips are left feeling soft, hydrated and plumped. The nail polish is a perfect molten bronze. It suits all skin tones but does need a top coat to keep its staying power.

After the success I've had from using this product, I feel confident enough to apply the smokey-eye procedure using other colours in their range.

So, if youre looking for an easy way to do the bronze-eyed look or wanting to be a golden goddess, This is definitely with a look at, it gives you everything you need in an easily packed box. Theres no worries in trying to find the perfect shade of nail varnish or lip gloss as this kit has you sorted.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply