3.3 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums December 17, 2013 346
Day 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: unknown, this was given as a prize from All4Woman, sponsored by Conquest

I have to admit that I was a little more than curious when I received my confirmation of winning this prize. I was tempted to read up some reviews before shutting my PC and decided that I wanted to use my blog to track my progress and journey with this product. I had noticed in a lot of reviews of mascaras, that ladies always complain about their eyelashes being too short or thin. Personally, I am unsure what I would not give, to have my hubby's amazing thick and long eyelashes.

The world is so funny, really, we are fed into the marketing of false lashes and extensions - and there I sit, lapping it all up. I have mentioned before, my disastrous encounter with eye lash extensions- but in case you missed it:
In July, I sat 3 torturous hours having lash extensions inserted between my naturally thick eyelashes. I had wanted dramatically long eye lashes for my wedding day and while I felt like a princess the day of, my first few days of honeymoon were filled with red, puffy eyes. The lashes felt heavy on my eyes, they all bent the wrong way and stuck to one another - causing a rather unflattering look. Removing them was hell, to say the least, and still today... I am missing my thick, healthy lashes.

This product is a conditioner that claims to improve the natural fullness and appearance of your lashes by applying it to your lid as if it were a liquid eye liner, above the lash line, once a day before bed time. I believe that I have won the 6 month supply, so I am making quite the commitment by blogging my experience, but the site says that I should see an improvement after month one.

I am a little apprehensive before applying the formula to my eyes as I have been experiencing irritated eyes from allergies. Also, you can hide scars and heal rashes - but your eyes, you only have one set! I can go a little OCD right now, and say a whole bunch of what ifs, but I will leave your mind to run wild and just remember that I am thinking all of that, multiplied by seven hundred and eighty two percent.

Opening my parcel, I have some pamphlets from Conquest about their line of products (quite interesting!) and then the slim box falls from the envelope. Inside, is a slim silver cylinder, elegant and simple in design yet it feels durable and of high quality. The brush is the same as that of a liquid eyeliner brush, only the formula is transparent. I am pro at applying eyeliner as I refuse to go without it, so this should be easy!

1..2.. done!

No burning, irritation or tingling! My eyes don't feel like I need to gorge them out and I feel pretty normal. It slides on with ease, leaving no traces of applying it. Now that my mind has been put to ease, I am looking forward to this journey - and sharing it with you.

I will upload pictures weekly and will write a monthly record of my experience too, so stay tuned for updates!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 22, 2013
Can't wait to see photos,and felt really bad for you reading what experience you went through with lash extensions.Hope this product gives you amazing results.
L
LoveAngel
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply