Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 12, 2010 233
Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I really like this mascara. The first thing you notice is the angled wand which curves to the shape of the eye. It feels so light as well when you apply it. I noticed with just one lick my eyelashes were extended, thicker with no clumps in sight. I love how each eyelash was separate and not clumped together.

I'm not sure I would say it looks like false eyelashes but it certainly has the closest effect compared to any other other mascara's I've used which promise the same thing. It lasted the whole day without any smudging or falling bits. My fave part is the light feeling when you put this on, it's hard to describe, but the wand feels lighter and it feels like you don't have mascara on.

I would definitely recommend this.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
June 14, 2011
I am so glad that you also love this mascara! I keep trying others, just in case I am missing out on something, but I keep coming back to this one! Its affordable and does a brilliant job in my book!
A
atomickitten
June 14, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

I was actually surprised that I liked it, cause usually the "False Eyelash" effect mascara's don't do all that much. But this has given me the most oomph! :)
C
csj16
June 14, 2011
I would love to try this mascara, but I always prefer to use the waterproof version. I know they sell waterproof falsies overseas, but not in South Africa =/ hope its still coming
K
kikobunny0102
June 14, 2011
Aaaah *big sigh* So many beauty products that they sell overseas that I wish they brought to this country. :(
C
csj16
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply