Review Detail

4.3 39 0.5
Foundations January 09, 2012 876
Maybelline - FIT me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

i love Revlon Photo Ready foundation and for the past 2 years its been the only foundation i have used. i love it because it gives me dewy look and its just stunning on my skin. it doesnt go white when you take a photo (SPF 20) and its got good coverage. i use 008 Golden Beige.

i saw Maybelline FIT foundation and i was suprised in all the shades that it came in, not just in the foundation but in the concealer and powder as well. i loved the fact that it also promised dewy look, had an SPF 18 - perfect. i then found shade 210 - Sandy Beige (sounds really dark) to be exactly like the shade i use in Revlon. For the first time i thought i would give it a try as it was on sale at Clicks for R149.

here is my pro's:
- goes on smoothly
- blends in well
- matches my skin tone perfectly
- feels light and airy
- contains and spf

Here is my con's:
- does not have a pump, so i tend to use more
- coverage is really really light. but the foundation is blendable so you can add another layer (but why if you wanting to keep it light)
- it didnt give my skin a dewy look
- it didnt stay put - oxidized - eeuuuuu

i was a little disappointed that the make up failed me after only 2-3 hours. i dont use powders as i have dry skin so maybe if you use the powder over the foundation it would be better - but i dont want to do that. like i said, i have dry skin but sometimes do find oiliness around my nose and this foundation made my nose very oily and actually just disappeared off. For that reason i dont think this will work for girls with oily skins at all.

from my photos you will see its almost the same colour as my Revlon Photo Ready so i will use this on weekends or days where i dont need more cover as i find this foundation to be more like a tinted moisturizer.
it does come with a great shade selection for girls who struggle to find the perfect shade.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply