4.7 2 0.5
Falsies Flared
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 15, 2013 113
I got 'em falsies
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW! For my wedding I had lash extensions done, but no one told me just how damaging this would be. By the time I got back from honeymoon, I had very few eyelashes left of my own as the glue pulled them out too. For months I felt low on confidence, as you don’t always realize it, but eyelashes do complete the perfect smokey eye! Until, recently I found this product and was impressed by how amazing it works! I am not usually a fan of Maybelline’s mascara since trying the Colossal because of the slight smell of honey. Although this mascara has the same scent, I can bare it for this amazing result. It is not clumpy at all, covers the lash from start to end and gives you the thickness that a lot of us crave, without the sticky mess that comes along with falsies. Also, this is fast drying which is a huge plus for me, as I seem to do a fine job of making a mess of things!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 16, 2013
Awesome! Thanks for the review Megan! I have ridiculously puny, sticky little lashes. I wonder if this will work on me?
A
atomickitten
October 16, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

I barely had any eyelashes left and I think that this may have helped growth too, but I could be wrong. It is worth a try! I love this product, really is great! Hope it helps for you too xx
M
Megzi_16
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply