fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers January 13, 2015 230
Maybelline Colorshow Lipgloss for a sparkly pout!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ah, maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline ... you bring back fond memories of days I just started to experiment with makeup? My first mascara, and my very first liquid foundation ... all Maybelline - but I digress!

I tried the Maybelline Colorshow Lip Gloss in the shade I Blushed, and this is a PERFECT handbag staple, whether worn alone, or over your normal lipstick for an instant hint of sparkle! This gloss glides on smoothly and is so easy to apply, you can even whip it out and apply it sans mirror! How's that for some sparkle on the run?

The shade is perfect to pair with a subtle eye for a toned down day look, or a dramatic eye for an evening party look! I also like the dinky size of the tube - meaning that you can easily slip this into your slinky evening clutch without having to sacrifice a credit card or two!

And the price? Well, as I've mentioned with lipgloss - you really do not need to blow the bank - an affordable lipgloss is just as good, as long as YOU like the consistency! This price is great and I will definitely have to check out the other shades in the range!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply