Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Lipsticks October 21, 2010 722
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 180 Crazy Pink
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this lipstick as a prize from BB and nearly had heart failure when I saw this crazy pink colour. Imagine a barbie pink colour and then kick it up two notches. I am more of a nude and rose colour girls and this was way out of my comfort zone, BUT when I applied crazy pink to my lips, I sang another tune.

Sometimes we are so stuck in a certain kind of shade, that we do not try new things and miss out on good stuff. Trying out this bright colour has made me realise that I am set in my own ways, and that I need to get out there and try more different colours.

Back to the lipstick. I love the packaging. It looks bright and colourful and I like the fact that the lid closes up the whole lipstick and fits tightly. I have had mishaps in the past where the lipstick cap did not fit properly and the cap came off in my handbag and messed up everything inside.

The lipstick glides on like butter. One coat is enough to give your lips enough colour as it is highly pigmented already. If you want a more extreme look, then two coats will be in order.

The finish of this lipstick is matte so be sure to take care of your lips so no imperfections show. It looks smooth and colourful on my lips.

It feels light and moisturising and like velvet. I actually applied two coats and wore it the whole day with one meal inbetween. It stays on and looks bright the entire time. By the evening the colour started to fade, and my lips were left with a lovely stain.

I love this lipstick and realise that this bright pink colour suits my milky complection. So when I am wearing this lipstick, I apply my eye makeup a but lighter so that all the focus is on my lips.

I love it. I would recommend anyone to try this range of lipstick as it feels like butter on your lips but takes a while to fade. Go try the testers and find the colour that suits you best.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
Top 100 Reviewer 97 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply