4.4 11 0.5
Powders March 19, 2014 621
Picture ready!
(Updated: March 19, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't usually use Maybelline makeup, but this time I needed to try the brand to see whether or not I've been missing out.

Maybelline boasts about this powder being an all-in-one powder. They say it, controls shine, conceals flaws, smooths, evens, mattifies, brightens, perfects tone and has SPF15.
The ONLY thing I agree on is that it has SPF15!

This product did not work for me unfortunately, as I ended up looking like a corpse with pale skin (even though the colour block stated that it was a certain tone!)

My skin has not been in a great condition of late, this including blotchy skin. The Maybelline powder did not cover this, as they said it would.

However, the product felt good on my skin, and it did not feel as though I was wearing anything, but it flaked my skin.

I agree that it controls shine, which is a great thing, but personally it's not for me.

It isn't badly priced and the packaging is really pretty. The mirror and sponge are sized perfectly. It is very compact, so when using a pretty cocktail bag, your Maybelline powder will fit.

I feel this powder needs to be tested on your skin, as all skin types vary, and what may look good on me, may not look good on you, and vice-versa.

So if you are familiar with the Maybelline brand, or looking for a new type of powder, perhaps try this. It may work wonders for you, and your skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply