4.8 5 0.5
maybelline satin brow powder duo.jpg
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils August 25, 2015 285
The best brows
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried many brow products, and this tops every single one of them.

I came across the Maybelline Brow Satin and Powder Duo on my search to replace a brow pencil I was not entirely happy with. Given that I am a budget beauty buyer, the drugstore was my go-to place to look. Maybelline offers an extensive range of brow products, but this baby is particularly good.

I usually opt for a brow pencil because my eyebrows are naturally full and have a natural arch, so I usually only need to fill in sparse areas rather than shape and fill in the whole thing. What I love most about this product is 1) you do not have to sharpen it -- you dispense it using a twist mechanism, and 2) it is very thin, so it mimics the shape and width of your natural hairs. Moreover, the formula of the product itself is not too soft (which can often lead to the appearance of your brows having been drawn on), but a perfect combination of waxy and creamy that results in an altogether natural look.

As a bonus, this product comes with a powder. It is quite unlike conventional brow powder products as the powder is dispensed in the lid of the tube onto a sponge. I don't ever use powder products for my brows, but I find that this works well to set the pencil in place so it lasts all day.

I have been using this for about a year and have only repurchased it once -- it lasts that long. This has definitely become my brow pencil of choice.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply