Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.jpeg
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays August 17, 2015 1746
Catch 22
(Updated: November 10, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well i've got mixed feelings about this amazing product. I have to say that it feels great on the skin and after you applied it your skin feels like silk, but....... I find that because of its almost oily creamy gel feeling it tends to make my foundation crease more and move a bit on my face. Which is a huge thumbs up for pores but a bit of a bummer for fine lines. As you can clearly see on my pics that it does make a huge difference with pores and fine lines. I'm going to try and apply it and give some time to settle before I apply my foundation and will update on if there is a difference or not. I also found (and fingers cross i;m going to test it a few more times to make 100% before I pack it away) that it give me a bit of a break out after using it for a week or two.

I will advice this for younger skin that just need that bit of porcelain touch, the feel of it on your skin is enough to make you want to use it again and again and again.

So in the general its a good product!

......CONTINUED....

OK I'm back and I did what I said to apply it and give it proper time (15 min) to settle on my skin before I started putting my makeup on and SO FAR SO GOOD.
My makeup look just the same than it did yesterday when I didn't use it soooo as for the making my makeup move on my face, that's not the case any more. As for the am my skin looking that much better with it on .... uhmmm maybe a bit yes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply