Review Detail

4.8 32 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers November 25, 2013 565
Review : Maybelline Baby Lips
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently picked up a tube of Maybelline baby lips at Dischem, after hearing so many people raving about this product, I just had to get it. I am an absolute lip balm addict. I can not go without lip balm for more than a few hours.
Here's the lowdown on Baby Lips:

Price: +- R25 (about the same as Labello,a bit more expensive than Lip Ice)

There is a wide variety of these lip balms, in different shades, but when I got to Dischem they were all sold out except for the Baby Lips Intense Care, which is colourless. I decided to get it, because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
I have to say, I wasn't blown away. It's a really good product, and I can't find anything wrong with it, but I think after hearing everyone rave about these balms I was expecting more. Honestly, it is very standard. It's almost exactly the same as Labello lip balms, but I actually prefer Labello. With the Baby Lips I have to reapply very often, and I used up my entire tube within less than 3 weeks.
It did keep my lips in great condition, so it delivers on it's promise, it's a good Lip Balm, but it's nothing special :) I do want to try the tinted balms though, but as for repurchasing this specific balm, I wouldn't, I would rather just stick with my tried and trusted Labello.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply