Review Detail

4.8 32 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers November 25, 2013 564
You'll never need another lip balm - EVER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This undoubtedly thee best lip balm I have ever used. I came across it online about a year ago, and could never find it in stores in Cape Town, then about four months ago I spotted it in the lip balm section (I'd been searching for it amongst the Maybelline make-up products!), and I tried the Cherry Me first. I absolutely loved this lip balm. I have literally never seen a bad review about it, and over time, I just became more and more obsessed. I now own almost every single one. The blue, is the Hydrate, and it's best used at night, being the most moisturizing one of the lot. It smells like Gummy Bears, and has quite a high gloss for a lip balm. The mint is the green tube, and that is great for day wear, too. It has a bit of a tingling sensation when you apply it to your lips, which I love. The Pink Punch, comes in the pink container, and smells incredible. It leaves a light pink sheen on the lips... The peach comes in the purple container, and I have yet to use that one, but it smells great. I have bought the yellow one, and have yet to try it out. I still need to find the grape flavour... called 'GrapeVine'... My advice to you, is that if you SEE this lip balm, buy it. It retails for around R25... and is totally worth it. These babies are almost always sold out. Grab them when you see them. Stock up on them because more often than not, you won't find them when you go looking. Bablylips is the best.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply