Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Salon Treatments September 01, 2010 292
Soft and manageable hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have battled with my hair for as long as I can remember. It is very thick, it's coarse and it grows fast. I know that a lot of people would get irritated with me for complaining about those particular qualities (my hiardresser definately does) but the problem is that I am lazy at styling and hold my hairdryer too close to the strands to speed up the process and I flat-iron too often. So, my hair is often dry and unmanageable.

I have tried quite a few salon brands (Redken, Kerastace, L'Oreal, Goldwell, Paul Mitchell) and while they were good, the results didnt justify the price tag. Biolage Hydratherapie is a little bit cheaper than the rest of the salon brands (a good size conditioner is R140) and the results are virtually the same.

The "Conditioning Balm" is really thick and hair is softer and smoother instantly. The shampoo has a thick and 'pearly' formula so that's always a good indication of moisturising properties. The range has quite a clean smell which is light on the nose. I have been using them for about 4 months and havent noticed much product build-up.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply