fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Styling Products March 02, 2011 576
Instant Straightening Creme, that instantly shot straight to my Favorites List!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To review this product was simply a pleasure and such a blessing. When a girl stumbles along a product like this, she tends to stick to it-unless some alien species from another planet brings something better.
I have used pre-blowdrying lotions and cremes before and none has given my hair the shine, manageability and softness that this product has.
I have very thick hair, so much that when i lost my half my hair due to the morphene i was taking, my hair loss wasnt visible- at all. Therefore i have to blow dry my hair first, pulling the brush through my hair with enough tension and then only do i iron my hair. Usually after i blow-dry my hair, there is no shine because i do not pull it thoroughly enough in order to not damage my hair, the iron normally does the finishing touches.
Ladies, ladies, ladies, i was amazed, after my blow-dry, the shine that came through on my hair was amazing, as well as the creme actually helped straighten and finish off my hair set.
i had no need to iron my hair, it really does wat it says, instantly straightening my hair. When i applied it on my damp hair it felt as if it made my hair hard, but wow-i am impressed. Its been three days no, each night i have gone out, my hair still is shiny and straight-but a wee bit dirty(",).
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. rita moff

i love this product.. style straight creame… where can i buy it .. cant find it anywhere….

Leave a Reply