fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 6 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 13, 2013 295
I love this product!

I had heard great things about the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco and was really eager to try it out. Argan Oil is the buzzword in hair care products now days almost every hair care brand has a product with it in.

Having tried out a few Argan Oil products already with mixed results I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this online from RubyBox.
First thing I didn't like is the size of the box compared to the bottle. The box is almost double the size of the bottle and may be abit misleading.

I have thick wavy hair that is very prone to frizz if left to naturally dry.
The bottle instructs you to put 1-3 drops of oil on your hair depending on the length. I pumped out 3 drops. Another thing I noticed about the oil was that it wasn't very thick. I had read in a magazine that because Argan Oil is so expensive, a lot of the Argan Oil treatments contain very little of it and instead use silicon’s to bulk it up, hence their thickness. I took this as a good indication.
I rubbed the oil between my palms and then worked it into my damp hair. I didn't go too close to the roots and instead focused on the tips. I then combed through my hair.

The effect was amazing!
My hair was so shiny and felt so silky and soft!
The waves were still forming but there was no frizz.
I think this was one of the best things I've ever applied to my hair!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone! The best Argan Oil treatment I have used!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply