Review Detail

4.8 6 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 13, 2013 297
Marc Anthony Oil of Morroco Argan Oil Treatment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If could give this a 6 I would, it's just that good! An Argan oil treatment infused with Keratin, it has a mild scent! I love the fact that it comes in a brown bottle(so the argan oil does not get damaged by light) and a pump that dispenses just the right amount so I don't have wastage of my precious oil! I wash my hair twice a week and use this after every wash.my hair used to be pin straight, limp and lifeless!! I have hair down to my bum, so I use three pumps and work it into wet hair after washing and conditioning. This oil will NOT leave hair feeling oily and doesn't leave a residue at all.(after working it into my hair, if they is any left I massage it into my cuticles, they now look amazing and stopped cracking!) I then brush my hair and magically the knots slide out, no more tugging and pulling. My hair has stopped breaking due to combing and ill only find three to five hairs on the brush, opposed to the uncountable bundle I used to get before I started using this! My hair is now much healthier and more manageable, has volume and bounce, and stays the way I want it to, I have taken to wearing a side path now where in the past it never stayed put! I adore this product so much that I even use it for my two girls(5 and 2) so that I don't hurt them when u brush their hair! With three if us regularly using it for the last 6weeks, I have 3 quarters of my bottle left! That's value!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply