Review Detail

2.2 10 0.5
Hair Removal February 24, 2011 476
Where to begin...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Utterly disappointing. I followed every instruction carefully and properly only to be further let down. To begin, I read everything crystal clear and decided to stove heat it like it recommended on the box. This lead to the bottom half only melting and the top half remaining solid. Well after like 15 minutes of prodding and mixing it more or less came to the consistency it was meant to. Thank god i tested it out on a small piece of skin on my hand. It left the skin irritated and a rash formed not long after which was very uncomfortable. Nevertheless i decided to try it out further on my legs and it only lead to a messy, sticky and uncomfortable tacky disaster. The wax wasnt peeling off it was cracking painfully and breaking of smaller pieces, it didnt even remove any stand of hair. And to top it off it started hardening every 10 minutes and I had to heat it over and over again until i got fed up. Only resuly: taking the whole thing and throwing it in the rubbish where it belonged. Do not recommend Mandys hot wax at all. Complete disaster.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply