Review Detail

2.2 10 0.5
Hair Removal February 24, 2011 477
Jeepers, never again!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I needed to wax but couldn't get an appointment time that suited me at a spa that I trusted. So I popped down to Clicks and browsed thier wax material selections.
I liked the idea odf a hot wax you heat up in the microwave and then just peal off - not silly clothe strips,etc...
It was the same pricemore or less as the strips but you got a whole tray. So I bought it and left the shop feeling tha got a great deal.........Wow was I wrong!
That evening, I followed the instructions ( when it comes to beauty products - always read instructions and precautions ), tested the product and then waited a day to see if there was a reaction.
Nothing showed up, so two days later I 'prepped' and went to work.
Firstly it didn't remove everything and left a huge mess, then it stung alot more than a usual hot wax would and left nice red blotches between the hair it didn't remove.
Lets just say I looked like a spotted cheeter. Not amuasing! I have used many other companies hot wax products beore and never had issues.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 06, 2011
lol hayley, sounds exactly like my experience...try calling mandy's- ul get a lady that grills u about they way u used the product like u are in the wrong! sowi tho, i no i was in the same position as u and boy was it a mess!!!
J
j9_pen
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply