3.7 2 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring August 24, 2015 343
THE ULTIMATE TREAT FOR PREGGIE TUMMIES
(Updated: September 06, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was delighted to receive a tub of this tummy treat as a gift upon reaching the six-month milestone of my pregnancy, and savoured every indulgent application of it.
The rich, buttery forumulation is packed with preggie-friendly, 'nasty-free' ingredients (like Organic Shea Butter; Omega oils 3, 6 & 9; coconut, sweet almond and rose hip oils) yet surprisingly easily absorbed. I heeded the package instructions to slather it on generously - from above the bust, to below the butt - to soothe and keep the most rapidly expanding parts of my body elastic; itch and stretch mark free.
BEST BITS: It kept its promise to keep my skin feeling comfy and hydrated; and I'm now into my third trimester and still haven't spotted a stretch mark! The subtle scent is refreshing (way better than it's sister product: http://www.beautybulletin.com/face-and-body/body-treatments-cellulite-scarring/mama-mio-pregnancy-boob-tube#), and the formulation is nourishing, yet instantly absorbed.
NOT SO BEST BITS: The price. I'd love to continue using this product, but at approx. R550 for one month's supply, it's a little out of my price range (especially compared to more affordable competitor products like this one: http://www.beautybulletin.com/face-and-body/body-treatments-cellulite-scarring/oh-lief-natural-olive-tummy-wax).
THE VERDICT: Worth splashing out for if you can afford it, or add it to your baby shower registry wish list as an indulgent preggie or post-pregnancy treat.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BK
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 11, 2015
This is something id love to buy myself especially as we are planning another baby.i was lucky enough not not to get any stretchmarks with my first pregnancy hooefully with the second ill be lucky again.but this definitely sounds amazing.
S
sarah-jane
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply