4.7 40 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils December 04, 2015 647
Keeping those Brows on Point
(Updated: August 17, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Give me brows is what I say everyday I'm one of the unlucky few who has to fill in to get those full brows, and a product I'm loving at the moment is the new Essence Make me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in the shade Browny brows 02. It is a 3in1 product which Colours, Fills and Shapes your brows which I really like in a product, so if you looking for one product to do that can do all of that its the one for you.

The packaging itself is so cute and compact it basically looks like a mini eyelash mascara, size of the wand is perfect for application on your brows and allows you to shape them in the way you want. I will admit the application of the gel did feel weird at first but to my surprise it dries really well and doesn't leave your brows feeling hard, it felt like there was nothing on it at all so thumbs up!!!! to that.

A great product one of my favourites from the Essence line at the moment its totally worth a try they retail for R54.95 and come in another shade 01 Blondy Brows, you can find them at almost every Clicks and Dis-chem store nationwide.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Picture6.png
23.png
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply