Review Detail

4.7 40 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils December 04, 2015 647
Brow essential!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I do not go a single day without using this product. The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has become an essential part of my morning make up routine after filling in the sparse areas of my brows with a pencil. One application in the morning ensures that my brows stay in place until I remove my makeup at night.

The packaging is small (much smaller than the clear eyebrow gel from the same brand), yet the product itself lasts a very long time. The wand is short, perfectly suited to the width of most brows, and helps the product to glide on easily.

The biggest selling point for me is the fact that this gel does not leave a flaky residue when it dries. Before I switched to this product, I was using the Revlon Brow Fantasy, a terrible product whose gel left a white, flaky residue on the hairs of my brows. A big unsightly no-no, as my hair is quite dark. Just goes to show that sometimes the cheaper products yield better results. I'm already on my second tube, and I'll definitely keep this in my beauty bag forever!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply