Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers October 16, 2010 154
MAC Lip Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love lip products, especially ones you can wear everyday without looking all ‘made up’. It also needs to be light and gentle and of course hydrating for continuous use on a daily basis.
That is why i love this product. It is a lip conditioner and does exactly that- it conditions lips and keeps them hydrated for long periods of time. Most importantly it contains a SPF 15 which is great for daily wear without having to worry about the sun.
It is a balm which will prevent any mess and spillages and comes in a small glass tub that will fit anywhere from handbags to your jean pocket!
It is not slimming to your purse and gives great value for money as you don’t apply often
It is available in a few long lasting colours and of course clear for those who don’t want to emphasise their lips. The colours are flirty –Fuchsia Fix my favourite-and great to make your lips pop.
It has a smooth texture and gives lustrous shine and can be worn as a conditioner or add some glam over lipstick. Great to add the pout effect on already shaded lips. The colours lightly tint lips without giving a solid cover as a lipstick would. Bonus is that it smells great.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply