Review Detail

4.3 5 0.5
Foundations July 08, 2014 240
Worth The Price for Dry Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I would like to start by saying that this is not an ideal foundation for very oily skin. It is a gel-based product and I have spoken to many people with oily skin who have said that it literally slides off their skin.

However, it is a complete dream for those with dry skin (such as myself). The price is not ideal - going at R350 for 40 ml of product. It took many months of frustration with cheaper foundations which flaked and caked on my skin before I gave in to spending this amount of money on a 40 ml bottle.
After a few months of using this foundation a couple of times a week, I can honestly say I would pay the price again - and probably will when this tube eventually runs out.
This product definitely lasts. You only need a pea-sized amount for full coverage of your entire face. I am not even half way through this tube yet. I find that it provides coverage on my face for 5 - 7 hours, which is not bad. It does need to be set with a powder to avoid looking shiny and this will also help the wear of the foundation on your face.

It feels like velvet on my skin. Its texture and consistency is perfect and it matches my very fair skin tone perfectly (I'm an NC 15). You should have no trouble finding a shade which matches your skin as MAC provides a wide range of shades in this product (around 45 shades if I'm not mistaken).

I definitely recommend this product for those with dry/normal skin who are looking for full coverage.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply