Review Detail

4.6 29 0.5
Foundations October 08, 2010 469
MACnificent! (Cliche? Sorry)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being one of my first ever make-up splurges at the tender age of 18, this unassuming compact has remained a staple in my beauty box for six years and counting.
I was never foundation-friendly, being a brown girl at varying degrees on different parts of my body, I avoided the "ombre" look along my face & neck like a plague!
Furthermore, I despised the diluted pasty texture of foundation and always preferred wearing minimal make-up, so naturally, this product ticked all the boxes!
A light-weight powder with a dash of tint, this product provides medium coverage without the cake, the crease or the crack!
Simple enough to apply on the go and sophisticated enough to fit in any bag, this is the ultimate powder.
It has a long-lasting matte finish whilst still allowing your skin to breathe. It can be used on its own for a natural look without the shine or as a setting powder.

My only advice is that when looking for a match, take lighting into consideration. MAC stores generally use white light, so the shade can sometimes differ from what it looked like when it was applied in store.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply