4.6 29 0.5
Foundations October 08, 2010 472
MAC Studio Fix Powder+Foundation in NC45
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was going to have tons of pictures taken and was not happy with the appearance of my skin as I had experienced a bout of adult acne. It was not pleasant but cleared up rather quickly although I was left with really dark marks which added to my image issues. This led me to a MAC counter where I had my skin tone matched. I ended up being a NC45. This product retails for R 340 for 15 grams at a MAC store. The outer packaging is a basic black box with the company logo and quantity on the top and the ingredients on the back of the box. The top of the box has the shade marked on it which is helpful. The compact itself is black in colour and is branded. It opens with a push of a button. Once opened you will see a mirror and a compacted area of powder. There is also a powder puff type of thing located just underneath the compacted powder. To access it simply lift up the compact as it has a small ledge built for this. However I find applying it with a kabuki brush or any flat topped powder brush is easier and gives a better coverage. This product is build-able and I prefer it to liquid foundation as it saves steps and cost. It covered my acne marks with ease and did not make me look two toned as many other powders have. I recommend this product as it lasts around 8 hours even in humid conditions.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 25, 2014
I've been using this product - NC45 too :-) for the last 5 years... I'm addicted.
Love it. The liquid foundation is good too.
J
Joelene6
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply