Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Lipsticks August 01, 2014 1260
How MAC's Ruby Wooed Me!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am generally a very shy person when it comes to daring make-up and fashion choices which means that 9 out of 10 times you would find in dull and safe colours and little to no make -up. A week ago a friend of mine was tired of me and my dull style and she decided to surprise me with the Mac Ruby Woo lipstick, obviously this was one big joke to me and I knew that she had wasted R210, 00 on a gift I was only going to look at and laugh at.

Long story short she pinned me down, put it on me (ok so maybe a little too dramatic, she strong armed me lol) and I honestly feel like my face came alive. Its rich texture means you only have to apply it once and its tone makes it a fit for any skin tone. Its daring but not overwhelming and it its suited for any occasion- even on sneaker day. I obviously wore it the whole day (how else was I going to fit in my selfie session) and it didn’t once disappear from my lips like most lipsticks are known to do. Mac lipsticks are a must have even the fashion fearful. If you are looking to add a bit of sting to your dull everyday look then this is your brand!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MAC RUBY WOO
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply