Review Detail

4.4 47 0.5
Lipsticks August 01, 2014 1279
Mac RUby Woo LIPSTICK-matte
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick is described as Vivid brighty Coral Red and has matte finish . It is one of the cult favorite lipstick and amongst their best selling shades . You might have read N numbers of reviews for this particular shade so no review here, am here to show you how the color looks on me .

Ruby Woo is surprisingly very long lasting shade , it stays without fading and smudging for 6 hrs on my lips but they do feel very dry , I dab a teeny tiny balm on top of that and make sure I exfoliate and moisturize my lips well in advance . As they say you need to have oodles of confidence to wear a RED , with this you should have ample time to make your lips ready to wear THIS RED . On chapped lips or dry lips this particular color will look lifeless.

Ruby Woo is bright red color with warm undertones , if you are looking for cool toned Red go for Russian Red. I didn’t had any hard time using this and am totally bowled over with the beauty of this shade . I will show you some Lip Combinations with this matte Red .
D
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply