Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Foundations September 21, 2010 293
My Favourite Concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried many concealers over the years and, without sounding like almost every other beauty blogger on the internet, I absolutely love this product.

The price is not ideal (although, this is MAC we are talking about). I purchased mine recently for R255. The bottle is quite small which makes the price even more steep. I am not a fan of the pump which produces the product as, with just one pump, I often end up with more product than I need. I use it mainly to conceal under my eyes and I have experienced little creasing. It does have a highlighting effect which I personally like.

The texture is smooth and consistent. It blends into my skin well, matches my fair skin tone perfectly (NC 15) and lasts on my face all day.

It has lasted me quite long and I would be eager to repurchase this product when it is finished.

A definite recommendation if you can get passed the price.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 04, 2014
I have been a MAC product user for years but I have never tried the concealer, as I grow older my skin has some blemishes that need to be hidden. I want to try this concealer and hopefully it will do the trick. MAC has never let me down.
K
KhomotsoB
December 04, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I'm sure this concealer will be perfect for you due to its long-wear and ability to blend well into the skin. Goodluck :)
T
TaylaFree
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply