Review Detail

4.5 14 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 08, 2010 439
Only Mac glosses...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lipglosses have always fascinated me...all girls love them except me. I have tried a few from other brands that weren't bad at all but I hardly ever reach for them. I am a matte lip girl!!! I bought one of these in the shade "Nymphette" as it was limited edition and the prettiest colour I have ever seen. This is the thickest gloss I have ever tried...at first I didn't understand why it was so thick...after 4 hours of wearing it without re=applying it was still perfectly in place on my lips leading to my "ah-hah" moment. Because it is thicker, it lasts so much longer than other glosses.

I must say one thing I was unhappy with is that although my lips stayed hella glossy, the actual shimmer particles in the gloss kind of disappeared. In the tube it looks like a very natural opaque pink saturated with fine golden flecks...after wearing it for a bit, it goes from that reflective colour to a kind of transparent gloss. The price to me is quite up there for a gloss as I am not a gloss lover but it is Mac afterall.

I really want to try their other glosses such as the Dazzle Glass etc. Their colour selection on all ranges are fantastic and have got me very curious!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply