Review Detail

4.5 14 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 08, 2010 439
MAC Tinted Lipglass Lip Gloss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never been much of a gloss fan, but when I found out that MAC is launching brand new lipglass shades and in brand new packaging - I could not wait to try them out.

I am so impressed by the variety of shades and finishes. They now have 57 shades to go gaga over!

In the pic that I uploaded from left to right, my current shades include:

Roulette
Heroine
Russian Red

These lipglasses are rediculously pigmented and so comfortable on the lips. They have just the right amount of stick to them, where they are not too sticky to handle, but just enough to last a decent amount of time on the lips.

If your favourite MAC matte lippie dries you out, just pop one of these babies over top - problem solved. You may not get your usual 8-10 hour wear time, but you will get atleast 5-6 hours.

Because these lipglasses are so pigmented, they look fantastic on the lips all by themselves and do not even require a lipstick or lip pencil.

They also amp up your display stand when placed next to your corresponding lipstick (like a knit one slip one effect). This will also make it easier for you to know what shade of lippie you are trying to find in your stash.

With so many shades to choose from, you are bound to find your match. I highly recommend these and I cannot wait to purchase more!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply