Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
EyeLiners October 11, 2010 295
MAC Fluidline Gel Liner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this gel liner! It applies very easily with an angled liner brush. You just dab a bit of the product, and dab it apply your lash line. I have even used this in my waterline on nights out when I want my eye liner to last all night, and it stays put!

This gel liner is made out of great quality. I’ve had mine for over a year now, and the product has not dried out in the container. It lasts really long, I’m not even half way with mine yet, so it’s really great value for money.

I love this because it is a quicker and easier way to get a precise line on your upper lash line than using a liquid liner, especially since I’m clumsy and I don’t have steady hands. I also like that the finish is silkier and softer so the line does not look too harsh.

The colour of this product is very true to the colour in the jar which is also great, because you don’t have to apply layers of the same product to get the intense black that you want.

You can even use this product as a base before applying dark eyeshadows, but you need to work quickly because it dries quickly after application and stays on till you remove it with makeup remover.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply