Review Detail

4.4 42 0.5
Applicators, Tools May 26, 2014 821
Mac Fix + Finishing Mist
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Mac Fix + finishing mist only ever caught my eye after I had already spent an arm and a leg on lipsticks and lip liners at the Mac store which resulted in me never being able to buy it. However, countless youtube makeup gurus swore by the product so I eventually made a trip down to Mac with the clear intention of buying it. I am now one of the thousands of makeup enthusiasts who swear by the product.

At only R250.00 for R100 ml (which has lasted me over 3 months of everyday use), the product completely transforms all makeup looks as it can be used for multiple purposes.

The way I most commonly use the spray is as an "all over the face" mist after my foundation and powder to add a glow to my face and reduce the "caked" look I often give to myself.

I also often spray the mist on my blush brush before applying my blush to enhance the pigments of the blush so it really stands out on my dark skin.

The product has not reacted with my combination skin, and my mother's sensitive oily skin so it is definitely suitable for all skin types out there. In addition, the packaging makes it easy to travel with the product as the "lockable" head prevents leakage.

I definitely recommend the product to everyone trying to take their makeup game to the next level. This product will also serve as a great inexpensive Christmas gift for your loved ones.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply