Review Detail

4.4 42 0.5
Applicators, Tools May 26, 2014 818
My go-to after full make up!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

MAC Fix + is a very useful product when you're abit heavy handed with your powder application. It helps to eliminate that powdery white cast on the face and remove the cakey'ness. It also helps make-up last longer and gives you a lovely dewy/satin kind of look. It is a must if you apply make-up regularly ..

It comes in a heavy duty plastic spray bottle that is transparent, so you may see how much product you have left (MAC has such elegant packaging!) ... You can twist the lid to stop the spray mechanism and this is handy when travelling as you know the risk of the product getting everywhere is reduced.

I especially love this product when applying eyeshadows. Spritz it onto your brush, dip into your eyeshadow and see the colour truly come to life when you apply it to your eyelids. The fix+ has some sort of magical powers that make the eyeshadow colours appear so pigmented. It is amazing when using metallic shadows! It helps you to glide the eyeshadows onto the eyelids. Then let it dry for abit and blend as usual as it has a wet texture at first.

Love this product and it is lasting me quite a while.. I would definitely repurchase once done.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply