4.7 38 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 28, 2015 1194
Luxurious with Lux
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Bright Lips and Boots gives her opinion on…Lux

First of all who doesn’t like to receive a parcel from Mr Postman Pat (or Dawn Wing or DHL or whatever the uncle’s name is)

We were off on a great start Lux. I received 4 bars of Lux in the post today and I am asked to write a review or give my opinion. I believe in editorial discretion and that’s what I will give – 100% honesty.

From a branding perspective – the pink packaging will stand out beautifully on shelves and it will definitely draw attention. The bar of soap has a gorgeous design with delicate flowers on the edges. It is so pretty you feel bad using it – but the good news is that the imprints are still there after a few washes. Yeah for pretty! Have a look at my photos.

The bar of soap doesn’t fit into the packaging entirely which results in the packaging being squashed as the soap moves around somewhat. It could also lead to the soap getting chipped before purchasing it. My suggestion here would be to wrap the soap tighter to not allow damaging and to ensure appearance looks tip top

So does it do what a soap is supposed to do and so much more? Yes it does and it smells beautifully! I even hid a bar in my cupboard to ensure everything smells of French Roses as it is supposed to right?

According to Lux it is composed by the world’s best fragrance experts. I mean the reason why we shower or bath is to 1) clean ourselves and 2) smell beautifully. Okay yes and to spoil ourselves by hiding from the world and relaxing in a bath. I have to use my imagination for that as with a 10 month old at home that is a luxury! All of these boxes are ticked 100% and will leave you a satisfied customer.
What is more - your skin feels lovely afterwards and the fragrance it comes with is gorgeous.

I spread the love and gave a bar to my domestic and asked my husband to lather himself in pink floral delights as well (how manly!) It is good to get some opinions I believe.

Both came back with praise and positive experiences:

When I asked the question: will you buy it (as for a brand it all comes down to that) they both surprisingly said now.

Domestic reckoned it was too expensive and she uses normal sunlight (say what!?!) yes the green soap on her skin.

My husband is not too fond of pink (I guess I am grateful for that) and he was recommended to use Dove by the dermatologist as it is pure and moisturising and all sorts of things

My personal opinion: I think people are leaning more towards the unscented versions or products.

It smells gorgeous and will leave you with a lingering scent of French roses and doesn’t every lady want to be the rose of her lover? Will I buy it? The only problem is that I steal my husband’s soap…

That being said – spoil yourself. You will appreciate every minute of bathing or showering with Lux with its easy lathering experience leaving your skin soft and smooth with a beautiful aroma lingering all day long. What’s that lovely spring smell? Oh – that’s just me thank you ? Enjoy! It’s never been so feminine and sexy to take a bath

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Lux Soap with packaging Bright Lips and Boots
Lux soap lathers when water added Bright Lips and Boots
Perfect luxurious reflection of Lux with floral imprints
Lux soap Bright Lips and Boots
BL
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply