Review Detail

4.7 38 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 28, 2015 1182
Lux_beauty in the hands of the beholder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I grew up with Lux because my mom absolutely adored it. Over the years as I grew older I've tried other bar soaps for a while but always returned to Lux as it reminded me of simpler and happier times. When I received the package from Beauty Bulletin (thank you very much) the first thing I've noticed when opening it was the divine fragrance (that was prior to open the actual package that the bar was in), the second thing I've noticed was the gorgeous design with the cutest flower details (how can you not fall in love?) and the final and most important thing was memories flooding back, happy ones...of my granny (bless her soul) and my mom and I teared up a little bit. Lux has always been synonymous with affordable and timeless luxury and it still lives up to that. I've started using my bar immediately and I can honestly say I will never use any other bar soaps again as it leaves my skin so much softer and more fragrant than any other bar soap. I will definitely recommend Lux Soft Touch bar soap to all my friends and family

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Lux.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply