Review Detail

4.7 38 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 28, 2015 1193
A Little Luxury With Lux
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First, a big thank you to Beauty Bulletin for this great opportunity.

Lux, I've always associated this name brand with Luxury...

I love the fragrance as its delicate and not overpowering at all. (This coming from someone that does not like floral perfumes at all)
The minute I opened the package, my mom, sisters and aunt all commented on the lovely fragrance.

The bar itself is very pretty, the shape makes for easy handling in the bath, and the intricate delicate design attests to the very ladylike nature of women.
The lather is richly scented and I love how it leaves my skin feeling silky when done.

In the past, no matter which soap bar I had tried from this brand, it always left me with tight, dry skin.
It's due to this expectation that I was pleasantly surprised with the moisture content of the bar, and it didn't have me running for the lotion as soon as I was done bathing.

I shared the soaps with my aunt and a close friend so they could give me some feedback as well and they loved these Lux Soft Touch Bars too.

Considering we're all 'shower gel' type people,this was a lovely treat and we would definitely purchase these bars in future especially at this great price.

I look forward to making these a part of my bath time ritual especially since it's a little bit of luxury in an otherwise normal, stressful day.... And who doesn't love a little luxury each day?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Lux,RHassan.jpeg
R
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply