Review Detail

4.7 38 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 28, 2015 1193
Lavishly Lush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I didn't have time to open my package at home, so I took it to work with me and sneakily opened it up in front of my friend before our daily morning meeting. Upon tearing open the plastic packaging from the courier we both looked at each other and took a deep sniff of the amazing aroma's that came out. WOW! If I could have rubbed the bar of soap onto my skin that very second without my colleagues giving me crazy looks, I most probably would have!

I generally swap between buying LUX or Dove soap depending on which one is on special at my local shop. I want to be able to wash myself and NOT have to dose myself with perfume to smell good throughout the day and with this Soft Touch LUX soap, I find myself not having to. It is so smooth and decadent on my skin and it doesn't stop once the water drains from the bath.

The special touch that I have always loved about the new Lux soap bars is that they pay attention to detail. I think the cute dainty flowers that they have on the bar adds that extra ummph to feeling pampered.

It's not just a bar of soap, it's my new go-to accessory in the bath. Absolutely AMAH-zing!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply