4.3 1 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 25, 2013 181
Lux Secret Bliss Body Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lux Scarlet Blossom

The Unilever Website doesn’t give much information regarding this product. Which is disappointing , I tried to figure out what the trademark Fragrance pearls were about.

I wanted to give this product a good solid 2 weeks before I rush into any kind of review. I have Extremely dry finicky skin.

I couldn’t wait to get home so I tore open my package and sniffed away! Oh It smells good so we are off to a good start!! And it is bright red! How exiting.
I could not wait for bath time. I love good smelling things and this body wash smelled sweet and almost tangy at the same time.

So after trying this amazing smelling body was for 2 weeks here is my thought son Lux scarlet Blossom Body wash.
• It smells amazing
• It is nice and foamy when I used it with my loofah
• It’s not not moisturising at all, and it would be great to have a body butter in this fragrance.
• The sent doesn’t linger very long, but I have to admit that is not a downside as I do wear perfume and the two fragrances might clash.
• Not Sure what the Fragrance pearls are. It they are in the gel wash it I did not see it.
• At R 16.99 retail price this is an affordable great smelling body wash.

It is a pity there is not a body butter or lotion to go with this body wash, I love the smell so much but had to be careful with which body cream I used it.
Would I purchase it again. Yes i will but first I’m going to try out the other fragrances.
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply