Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes June 28, 2014 946
Lux Fine Fragrance Exfoliating Body Wash & Beauty Soap
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauties, now that winter is coming in at full force (well, I'm lying. Right, Cape Town weather?), we all need that indulgence of a warm shower and lovely scents lingering around you and basically making your skin feel and smell amazing after a day at the office, right?
I done some indulging after receiving LUX Evenly Beautiful Exfoliating Body Wash and Evenly Radiant Beauty Soap in Burnt Brown Sugar, Karite Butter and Almond Extract ;)

I've always loved the scent of burnt brown sugar products and this was just an absolute pleasure to use. The scent of both products are the perfect winter treat for me because it's a very warm and cosy scent. What I really enjoyed about these two products is that the scent can linger for hours!

I like the fact that the Exfoliating Body Wash is a gentle exfoliator and it's good for everyday use because having that light exfoliation really does make a difference as to how my skin felt after using it for a few weeks. The packaging of this product seems a bit cheap and I was really disappointed by that because the contents of the bottle is pure luxury while the bottle looks kind of lame :(

The Beauty Soap on the other hand didn't do much for me. Yes, it done its normal soap duties but it kind of left my face feeling a bit tight and my skin didn't really feel different while using the soap. The scent of the Beauty Soap is gorgeous and it definitely lingered in the shower and on my body long after I've gotten out.

If I had to pick between the two, I would definitely pick the Exfoliating Body Wash because I prefer a liquid soap and because my skin felt a bit softer while using it.

x
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply