Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays April 14, 2013 150
JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ-EASE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair is wavy, curly and frizzy all at the same time, so receiving this product to review made my day. It’s John Frieda Frizz-Ease, Straight Ahead. I used all three products. The Shampoo and Conditioner says that it smoothes, softens and aligns frizzy hair for instantly easier straight styling results that last’s for 24hrs.

I got down to a beauty day and started with the shampoo. I squeezed out a good amount and was surprised that it foamed so quickly, normally I need to wash three times to see foam. After rinsing, it left my hair soft, silky and smooth and that was only the Shampoo. I applied the conditioner and left it on for five minutes.

After towel drying I used the 3-day straight. It says Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. “Our revolutionary heat –activated formula with keratin protein wraps each strand to seal in longer-lasting straightness without weighing down. Protect against heat damage and blocks frizz” You have to use it on damp hair and you start with 7-15 sprays. Don’t recommend using more, cause it weighs down hair and it feels sticky. I used more sprays than 15 though, cause my hair is a thick texture. After blow-drying and followed by a hair iron, my hair was just sticky and heavy, couldn’t even run my fingers through my hair. The plus was that it was shiny. I didn’t see much of a straight effect look in my hair and by day two it was frizzy and wavy again. It may work better on fine hair. I much prefer the Shampoo and Conditioner, cause it really leaves a smooth,silky texture
T
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply