Lush - Prince Charming Shower Gel
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes February 17, 2014 216
Lush's Prince Charming Shower Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone,

Lush launched their Valentine's collection and I was excited to pick up some items :D

I thought I would've LOVED this scent straight away but I didn't. It's featured ingredient (grapefruit oil) is found in my favourite bathbomb, Space Girl, so I was extremely surprised to find that this scent is TOTALLY different to Space Girl.

As soon as I walked into the store to collect my order, Luke told me that I should close my eyes and imagine the peeerfect man while smelling the Prince Charming shower gel (Cute, ne?). I didn't do that because I was way too anxious to smell the shower gel (Sorry, Luke. I suck!). At first, I thought it was kinda gross but then I smelt it again and I kinda liked it a bit because I started smelling the other yummy scents in the shower gel. I don't know why but I get a slight chocolatey scent from it as well. I ended up taking a smaller bottle to test during the week and see if I really love it or not.

The scent in the bottle is a bit different to actually using it. When I rubbed a bit on my fingers, I got that yummy fruity smell and that's why I did actually end up taking it. The colour of the shower gel is hot pink and it looks SO gorgeous! And like all Lush shower gels, the lathering of this shower gel is good, it's moisturizing and the scent does last a while on your body, which is great!

Would I purchase this again?
I would but if only I had extra money to spend.

Ingredients:
Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Propylene Glycol , Lactic Acid , Lauryl Betaine , Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) , Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill and Fusanus spicatus) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Titanium Dioxide , *Citronellol , *Farnesol , *Geraniol , *Linalool , Fragrance , D&C Red No. 33 , D&C Red No. 27 , D&C Red No.4 , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Featured Ingredient:
Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis)

Vegan:
HELLZ YEAH!

Prince Charming Shower Gel - 100g R75.00 | 250g R145

xx
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply