Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Luminous, shiny and protected hair with Morocaanoil Glimmer Shine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'd never saw myself as a hair product kind of person. So of course I never thought it would happen to me. After my first experience I thought I could resist - keep it under control. But now I've gotten to the point where I just can't hide it anymore. I have to admit - I'm addicted to Moroccanoil products.

What started innocently with a daily dose of Moroccanoil Treatment soon saw me hooked on the Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine. I just couldn't go without a spritz and a flick. Luckily for me, there are no downsides to this addictionm - rather, the effects are fantastic - long-lasting glossy, shiny, sexy hair with the added bonus of protection against harmful environmental elements such as UV rays.

Contrary to the general impression that an oil product is greasy and heavy, the Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine is light-weight and long-lasting. Now every day is a good hair day.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 28, 2012
Hi Nicole - thanks for the great review! What is the price of this product, as well as the oil and is it only available from salons?
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply