Review Detail

3.7 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 14, 2015 197
Luminesce by jeunesse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I decided to become involved with jeunesse about 2 months a after seeing the you tube video for instantly ageless eye treatment. This is not available her yet but the rest of the range is comprising of. A face wash, masque, day cream serum and night cream. I purchased all but the night cream and was so excited to try this after reading how it contains stem cell research and will replenish the skin.. Well exactly one month down the line I sent it all back. I do not react to anything EVER , and I'm a skin care therapist so I've mixed and trailed a million things together. My skin to touch felt great but I had a constant itching from about day 4 which subsided for an hour or so after applying double serum and day cream or a rich night cream. Then by week 2 had a burning feeling around my lips and cheeks . I was told this was due to the collagen and elastin increase and a healing cycle which as a therapist I know happens but when by week 4 this hadn't passed and I was told to up my water in take which was already well over 2 to 3 liters a day I decided that this wasn't for me. I then spoke to a therapist of a very well known salon product range from their head office who confirmed my dehydration from the product was not turning to sensitivity. That night I used a hydrating masque from another house and well let's just say there was absolutely nothing left on my skin as it had absorbed everything. I changed ranges the next day and my skin within days was back to normal if not better... I'll write a review on that soon. I do not recommend this and never again Will I I try a product from a network marketing company.. If the big leaders in the beauty industry who sell exclusively to salon trained therapists do not have this technology how is it being handed over to the public to sell..
image.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply