fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.3 1 0.5
Styling Products September 13, 2011 109
Can't wait till this product is finished!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am one of those people who like to finish up what they have. I don't like throwing things away unless it is totally unbearable. Since I paid for it, I need to used it up! Well this is the only reason I am still using this spray and yay it is almost finished!

My hair always needs the extra volume especially once the length reaches my shoulders. I got this with high hopes since it promises to hold the roots up even when you put on clothes and in humid weather conditions. Maybe my expectations are wrong, but personally I don't expect a root spray to be like plain hair spray. I believe it should give you the volume without completely fixating your hair.

This spray was pretty much like a strong-hold hair spray. As per instructions I spray it with my head upside down onto the roots but that leaves my hair completely stuck together to the point where it is impossible to brush it. It is very annoying because I apply this straight after washing and during blow drying my hair. It is not unreasonable to want brushable hair for the next two days. It does have a good hold but having tangled hair is not worth it. I don't recommend this unless you want a general fixing spray.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 13, 2011
This sounds just horrid!!! Thanks for the "head up" ha ha
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply