Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Treatments, Masks November 16, 2011 113
No longer a Myth
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Girls....put your hand up if you suffer from frizz or dull hair. Mine definitely went up.
There are so many products claiming to relieve you from your suffering of endless hair woes, but only to leave you disappointed with the truth - oily, sticky, product over loaded hair!
I have to admit, when I was given the product - L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil - and I saw the word oil, I was a bit skeptical. Yes, history shows that various oils were applied to nourish hair, but that was in the days when your wealth was probably measured on how oily your hair was ; )
Contrary to belief though, this is no ordinary oil. L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil contains a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil and is a lightweight, divine smelling treatment that can be used on wet or dry hair. I am prone to frizz, and I noted an immediate, significant difference in the texture and shine of my hair. My greatest test for this product was, that by day two, my hair was still not greasy! As this was the cautionary, greasy trail I have walked with many other products promising a frizz free, shiny world.
They say you should never judge a book by it's cover, but L’Oréal Professionnel have craftily sidestepped that statement by creating a bottle that is beautiful and functional at the same time. The amber gold bottle that looks like it has been embossed with gold leaf, leaves you with a feeling that Cleopatra must have had a bottle in her pyramid bathroom. The pump action nozzle releases just enough product for your hair type - one pump for fine hair, two pumps for thicker hair.
Overall, I am super amped about this product, it has left my hair in an awesome condition, treating the frizz and dullness, I think I even have the confidence to say that my hair might look as good as Kim Kardashian's!
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply