Review Detail

4.2 10 0.5
Conditioners November 16, 2010 515
Truly a total repair delight.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this product since it was released and absolutely love it. I battled with broken, frizzy hair for a while, due to using a hair straightener (which I have now not had to use for months thanks to this shampoo & conditioner). I started seeing results after about the 4th wash and conditioning and I haven't looked back. I no longer have any frizzy, fly aways and my hair is shiny and manageable. I also love the scent of the product a lot.

The bottles seem to vary in price, usually around R39 for a small bottle, but often the stores do have them selling at a reducted price of around R29. Whenever I see them on special I buy a few bottles and stock pile them - I think I have 6 bottles of shampoos and conditioners in my cupboard at the moment. So keep an eye open for the reduced price and save yourself around R10 a bottle.

One criticism I do have of it is that it's a little too runny for my liking - I often use my conditioners as hair masks (because very often the masks have the exact same ingredients as the conditioner) and because this is so runny it tends to drip off my hair. I don't particularly want to go out and buy the mask they sell when I can just as easily and more affordably use the conditioner.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply