Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 11 0.5
Moisturizers February 03, 2012 309
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product is something that I have been eyeing for ages because I have heard so many good things about it. Eventually I caved into my curiosity and bought myself a tube. I had very high expectations and was actually really worried about the possible pain of buyer's regret - but I was not at all let down by this. It is really fantastic and has lived up to all the hype surrounding it.

It absorbs very quickly and does not leave you with a greasy, oily film on your hands. After the first use I could feel that my skin LOVED it. My hands felt beautifully moisturised and by the third application I have started to notice an improvement in the overall appearance and texture of the skin. It's become somewhat addictive to apply and I have to stop myself because this product isn't exactly cheap. The prices range from R100 for 30ml; R130 for 50ml and R300 for 150ml. But I must say, I think it's a treat that is well worth it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 03, 2012
I was VERY happy to see that the February Glossybox had a sample of this hand cream that is perfect for my handbag. Now I am never without my L'Occitane fix!
S
SMTCHA022
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply